Min. James L. Standfield’s
We bill the client only for the least expensive, unrestricted round-trip business class airfare, in the USA. International travel requires first-class airfare. Plus ground transportation, and meals. Hotels rooms and any lodging should be made for a non-smoking room, king size bed, guaranteed for late arrival and billed directly to the group’s master account. Auto mileage is calculated at $.50 per mile.
Ask about a flat-rate, expenses-included option. To keep your costs low as possible, airfare expenses are pro-rated if your event is on the same travel itinerary as other meetings at which Min. James Standfield is scheduled.
Audio Visual Requirements
- Wireless lavaliere microphone (groups over 40). If it’s a seminar or workshop, an extra, wireless hand held microphone may be required. Each program is different, so please check with us.
- CD player into your sound system. (If you do not have an AV control center and AV technical in the back of the room, please have an CD player that feeds into your sound system placed on a small table near the stage. This stage system needs to have mixing controls so that we can adjust the level of the microphone independent from the CD player.
- For facilities that have an AV control center and technician, we will provide a “play list” for the technician to follow.
- When possible, set up room theatre-style, or with tables, (This may be called chevron or wings for the hotel set-up people.) with stage against the long wall. If change is necessary and insufficient time is available, your room arrangement will be fine.
- CD PROJECTOR & SCREEN: Min. James will bring his own laptop with his program pre-loaded. Due to the licensed and proprietary nature of his material, Min. James will not be able to download his material to your computer.
- PRE-EVENT ACCESS: Min. James will need the room and time to set up his equipment before to the event. One hour is desirable and more is better. If there are problems like technical compatibility we need time to make it work.
Hint – Up to 100 people a one-foot stage, up to 200 people a two-foot stage, for over 500 and special stage design and room layout should be discussed.
- A small draped table for water and miscellaneous items on the end of stage right.
- Stage flooded with light. (When screens are used, we recommend the screens be off to the side of stage for your conferences best technical results and atmosphere.)
- If your stage arrangement is basic, two “hotel” artificial plants on the two back corners of the stage add a nice touch to the set.
- House lights on 100%.
- RECORDING? No audio or video recording allowed of the Power Point slides; not even for archive purposes. (Licensed clips are for Min. James LIVE use only.)
EXCEPTION: If you want to record Min. James only, please contact us for permission and pricing.